Missed a lot of blogging days this week…so let me try to make up by giving you a rundown of 10 of my random thoughts for the week…
1. I love how God is in control of EVERYTHING. Knowing and believing that — makes you enjoy life so much more, no matter what!
2. When a story ends in a way you least expect it to, knowing that God is in control makes you say… ‘oh wow…oh well, God’s got a way BETTER plan then….and I’m excited for what it is! 🙂
3. It never ceases to amaze me how His love is extravagant….and overflowing! 🙂 *Kilig*
4. Been spending my mornings differently this week…and since the change – the rest of the day has always been awesome. First things first..time alone with God…Then, slowly wake up Kristo, my son, with hugs and kisses. NOTHING beats his arms around me in the morning. Then we do go thru his Super Devo (kiddie devotional) before he even gets out of bed — or sometimes we’d talk about it during breakfast. Then shower and dress up for Kristo’s fun learning corner (a.k.a. homeschool). We spend an hour each day putting together puzzles, reading thru his favorite books and just really talking about what’s on his mind and answering all the questions he’s got for that hour — and…it has been ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
5. I’ll go into the details of what we’ve been doing for home school in another blog. 🙂
6. There’s a God shaped hole in all of us…and ONLY God can fill it and He’s the only one who can satisy our souls..and when you LET HIM…sarap! 🙂
7. I look at my life and say…”hanep” what God has done..and what He can do. A year and 10 months ago, I would never have guessed I’d be going to church and reading my Bible.. If I didn’t give my life to Him August 2007…wow..I don’t even wanna guess where I’d be. I’d probably be ‘somewhere’ – but for sure, I’d still be EMPTY. I’d rather spend all my strength thanking Him..coz contrary to popular belief that when you become a Christian, you become boring and KJ — my golly! That’s one big fat LIE! Since I gave my life to Him…it’s been such A RIDE! Don’t get me wrong, life ain’t perfect, nor is it storm free..but it’s definitely been storm proof 🙂 Oh..and no, you don’t become this perfect being – but you’re a work-in-progess for sure 🙂
8. I love my mom. She’s got such a big heart. You know when someone’s got a big heart when even if she doesn’t have much – she’ll still give whatever she’s got. I thank God for such a model of great character.
9. My friends…my spiritual family. They’re the real deal. They’ll tell you what you need to hear, and not just what you want to hear. They know when to speak up and when to let God do all the talking. Rebuke is based on God’s word….and is done out of love. 🙂 I love how they’ve brought out a totally different side of me! Now, I can laugh like crazy and sing my heart out too! We can talk about ANYTHING — girly stuff. apologetics. trivia (usually I contribute useless trivia). Jesus. national issues. the bible. motherhood. love. and lots and lots of old tunes and jokes.
10. Tanong: Anong hipon ang madalas maaksidente?
Sagot: Eh di, Accident Prawn! — joke c/o Aia…posted without her permission…well, until she sees this! hehehe!
Told you this blog is just super random 🙂 Hope you guys have an awesome weekend!!! God bless you!!
Oh, and please remember…
There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
– Ecclesiastes 3:1-8